Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at those who have completed year 1 of the course or those who have some knowledge of the subjects.
- Examples of topics covered in this course include:
- Psychology of development
- Miscarriages of Justice
- Unequal societies
- Nature vs Nurture Debate
- Social Changes
In addition, the student will develop their literacy, ICT and study skills.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
Students will be expected to demonstrate their commitment to complete the full 10 weeks.
Presentations, group and individual work, posters, case studies and discussions.
- Pre-access or Access course
- Work in the social care sector
- Skills for Further Study course