Is this course right for me?
The aim is to provide delegates with an understanding of current relevant legislation in order to be able to thoroughly inspect ladders and stepladders, identifying safety critical faults and to record equipment details and inspections.
Managers and supervisors who require the knowledge and practical skills to thoroughly inspect and maintain ladders and stepladders.
This e-learning module is ideal for those individuals who do not want time away from their job/workplace.
To take advantage of this, please follow the below steps;
- Get in touch with us on 0845 460 460 or email email@example.com to book - at this time you will be charged the full course cost.
- Complete the theory e-learning module which can be done anytime, anywhere and on any device, at a pace which suits you.
- (Compatible with PCs, Macs, tablets and smartphones on any modern internet browser)
- Once you have completed and successfully passed the e-learning, please contact us to book your practical training and assessment at one of our Ladder Association approved centres - you will be asked to provide evidence of successful completion of the e-learning certificate which is created / printed at the end of your e-learning.
- Delegates are required to attend our Ladder Association approved training centre within 90 days of completing the e-learning module to sit their theory exam and undertake practical training and assessment [this has been temporarily increased due to Covid-19].
- You will need to bring a copy of your ‘certificate of completion’ to the course for the trainer to verify, without this you will be refused entry.
- Upon entry to the course, you will be asked to complete an open book multiple choice questionnaire which is based on the knowledge gained from the e-learning. This will be followed by a practical training and assessment session, with the duration dependent upon knowledge and experience.
Once you have completed the e-learning, you must complete the practical assessment and testing at our Ladder Association approved training centre. On successful achievement, of all three parts, we will apply for your Ladder Association Certification/ID Card
Completing the e-learning does not qualify you as a ladder user; industry standards require both the knowledge gained in the e-learning theory session and assessed use of the equipment to demonstrate proficiency
Learning through a mix of e-learning, and practical exercises
- Complete online e-learning module
- Open book multiple choice questionnaire which is based on the knowledge gained from the e-learning.
- Complete a practical assessment
Other Grwp courses