Is this course right for me?
This 1 day course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
It is suitable for people with experience of being responsible for temporary works.
- Risk management of temporary works - safety and business related
- The importance of the '4Cs' communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the relevant aspects if BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
This highly interactive course is delivered by means of case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual / group presentations
Examination at the end of the day: multiple choice test. You need to pass this to gain your certificate.
Other Grŵp courses