Is this course right for me?
You will be in a junior marketing role in an organisation, or are a marketer within an SME
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Understand digital marketing tools and techniques
- Assess different applications of digital marketing
- Know how to integrate digital and offline marketing
- Understand approaches to enhancing stakeholder engagement
- Know how to develop a digital marketing plan
- Apply and adapt digital marketing analysis.
You’ll need to have a minimum of one year’s experience in the industry or a relevant level 3 qualification to study the Certificate in Professional Marketing or Certificate in Professional Digital Marketing
This course is delivered as follows:
- Group work
- Classroom based learning
- Tutorial support
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
The assessment will require submission of an assignment based on a theme and an organisation of your choice.
The programme delivery is bilingual, although assessment is in English
Certificate in Professional Digital marketing (two other Level 4 modules required). Progression to a higher level Marketing programme.