Is this course right for me?
This qualification will confirm your competence for employment as a reflexologist. You will also be eligible to join a professional association and gain insurance as a reflexologist.
Topics include :
- Business practice for complementary therapies
- Principles and practice of complementary therapies
- Knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology for complementary therapies
- Provide reflexology for complementary therapies
You should have or be working towards a qualification in anatomy and physiology.
The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Practical sessions
The course is assessed through a blend of the following:
- Practical assessments
- Written and oral tests
Career opportunities as a reflexologist exist in a variety of contexts, including:
- Working in commercial complementary therapy clinics
- Working a commercial spa or salon
- Working in the NHS in hospitals and care homes
- Working independently/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings