Is this course right for me?
For delegates with no prior experience of operating lift trucks.
The RTITB Counterbalance Lift Truck (often referred to as a forklift) operator training course will give you the skills to operate the truck safely and efficiently, carry out a pre-use inspection, and recall and explain the causes of truck and load instability.
This course covers, but is not limited to, the following areas;
- Lift truck controls and instruments
- Starting/moving/stopping and steering the truck
- Operation of hydraulic controls
- On/off ramp driving
- Vehicle loading and unloading
- Stacking and destacking
- Lift truck stability
- The operators’ safety code
Learning through a mix of classroom-based teaching and practical exercises.
You could choose one of the many different courses available at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai.