Is this course right for me?
The Level 5 Diploma Advanced Practice/Management expands on knowledge and skills at level 3 and supports Trainee Deputy Managers, Deputy Managers, Managers and other roles to gain the higher level qualification.
For more information, contact the campus of your choice:
- Rhos-on-Sea: 01492 546 666 ext. 1750
- Rhos-on-Sea: 01492 546 666 ext. 1721
- Bangor: 01248 370 125 ext. 7805
- Caernarfon: 01286 673 450 ext. 5436
- Ideally, you will need to have completed the level 3 Diploma in Children and Young People and be working for more than 16 hours a week.
- Your employer must be able to meet the QCF criteria.
- You must have adequate WEST results.
- The majority of training is provided in the workplace
- Attendance of college-based 'Essential Skills Qualifications' (ESQ) will be required
- Theory sessions will also be offered in college
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence (preferably electronic)
- The competenancy units will be a mixture of knowledge, understanding and skills which means that some part of the qualification will be directly observed by the Assessor, in order to see the learner practice in the workplace.
- Completion of ESQs in communication and application of number will be required.
Progression to degree level study.