Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at those either in a job that involves an element of marketing, or those who wish to find out more about marketing and start a career in marketing.
This module provides and understanding of the key concepts and terminology used in marketing. It provides the knowledge and understanding of the role and function of marketing within organisations, and explores the factors that influence consumer behaviour. It identifies key components of the marketing environment and enables an appreciation of how to collect and utilise relevant information about the marketing environment. It outlines the concepts and elements which make up the marketing mix and how these are applied in context.
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that to open up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
Course fees under the SEE Project are:
Small/Micro business - £159.00
Medium - £212.00
Large - £265.00
No previous experience is required.
College sessions, in class group work, personal study, tutor support to complete work based assignments.
You will complete one examination, consisting of multiple choice answers.
Foundation Certificate in Marketing