Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at those either in a job that involves an element of marketing, or those who wish to find out more about marketing and start a career in marketing.
This module provides and understanding of what is meant by digital marketing and the key communication tools used. It outlines the key factors that influence the digital consumer including social networks and virtual communities. It identifies the importance of developing campaign content aimed at specific market segments and how campaigns can be measured.
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that to open up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
Course fees under the SEE Project are:
Small/Micro business - £127.50
Medium - £170.00
Large - £212.50
Porthmadog Skill Centre
No previous experience is required.
College sessions, in class group work, personal study, tutor support to complete work based assignments.
You will complete one assignment, broken down into different tasks.
Foundation Certificate in Marketing.