Is this course right for me?
This module provides an understanding of the key concepts and terminology used in marketing It is not necessary to have any previous experience or knowledge of marketing to study a CIM level 3 qualification. So, if you’re an aspiring marketer, new to a marketing support role or in a job that already involves digital marketing, our qualifications at Level 3 are the right choice for you.
What you will learn: Understand the impact of digital technology on marketing activities Understand the effect of digital technology on customers Understand the use of digital marketing tools Outline the development of digital marketing content Know how to develop digital marketing communications campaigns
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that to open up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
Course fees under the SEE Project are:
Small/Micro business - £159.00
Medium - £212.00
Large - £265.00
No previous experience is required.
College sessions, in class group work, personal study, tutor support to complete work based assignments.
You will complete one assignment, broken down into different tasks.
Foundation Certificate in Marketing.