Is this course right for me?
This course is aimed at those either in a job that involves an element of marketing, or those who wish to find out more about marketing and start a career in marketing.
This module provides and understanding of how marketing communications can be used in practice to engage with customers. It enables appreciation of the customer and considers the importance of understanding the nature of customer relationships, and how those relationships are managed and monitored. It provides the knowledge and understanding of the purpose and process of marketing communications and the range of
communication tools available. It explores how to develop a successful marketing communication campaign and outlines how the campaign can be put into practice.
The benefits of studying a CIM course are:
- Gain a recognised professional marketing qualification that to open up new career prospects and job roles
- Gain new marketing skills
- Put the new skills into practice within your role
- Build your professional marketing capabilities
- Develop better communication skills with your customers
Porthmadog Skill Centre
No previous experience is required.
College sessions, in class group work, personal study, tutor support to complete work based assignments.
You will complete one assignment, broken down into different tasks.
Foundation Certificate in Marketing