Is this course right for me?
Are you full of ideas and bursting with creativity? Then why not learn the skills you will need to work in the Gaming/IT/Media industries?
We aim to help you develop confidence, creativity and individuality in the use of digital tools to build skills for working on web, video, animation and multimedia products for the real world!
Learn to use applications such as:
- Web Writing: Dreamweaver and skills in HTML5
- Media: Video, Sound and 2D Animation
- Games Design: Learn design skills needed to create products for tomorrow’s game and app markets.
- A real interest and commitment to the subject and attendance at an interview
Assessments will be varied and consist of individual and group work, written and practical tasks, showings and reviews (one-one group and peer) some of which may be presented.
All units are assessed though course work, there are no external exams.
- Creative Media Production and Games Development Level 2
- ICT and Software Development Level 2
- New Media – Design and Development Level 2