Is this course right for me?
Never used a computer before? Would you like to learn the basics, and learn how to browse the internet and send emails?
The course includes:
- Understanding terminology and jargon
- Introduction to the Internet
- Introduction to sending and receiving emails
- Introduction to creating documents - word processing, Publisher
This course is available at: Colwyn Bay Library, HWB Denbigh, St Asaph Library, Rhuddlan Library, Prestatyn Library, and Kinmel Bay. Please contact us for more information.
Colwyn Bay Library
Rhuddlan Branch Library
There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Classroom-based learning
- Group work
- Performance and observation
- Demonstration of practical skills
- Portfolios of work
Other courses at the college, such as Computers for Pleasure