Is this course right for me?
Never used a computer before? Would you like to learn the basics, and learn how to browse the internet and send emails?
The course includes:
- Understanding terminology and jargon
- Introduction to the Internet
- Introduction to sending and receiving emails
- Introduction to creating documents - word processing, Publisher
This course is available at: Colwyn Bay Library, HWB Denbigh, St Asaph Library, Rhuddlan Library, Prestatyn Library, and Kinmel Bay. Please contact us for more information.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
- Classroom-based learning
- Group work
- Performance and observation
- Demonstration of practical skills
- Portfolios of work
Other courses at the college, such as Computers for Pleasure