Is this course right for me?
Improve and develop your British Sign Language (BSL) skills and feel more confident when meeting deaf and hard of hearing people.
This course is suitable for:
- those who wish to acquire basic British Sign Language skills
- those who need to acquire BSL skills as part of a programme of study or professional development
- those who are studying for personal development with a view to future employment
- Group work
- Classroom-based learning
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Performance and observation
- Demonstration of practical skills
- Individual examinations
Successful students will receive an iBSL certificate, and can progress to BSL Level Two