Is this course right for me?
This qualification provides the skills, knowledge and understanding required to work in the events industry. The qualification may suit those in full-time or part-time education or as a preparation for employment by those who may be unemployed or looking for a career or job change. It could also help those wishing to study Event Management at University.
The course will give students the opportunity to work at a real event and gain experience of the industry.
- Students should be 18 or over with a full driving licence
The course is delivered and assessed through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Classroom-based learning
- Tutorial support
- Educational visits
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
- Real Working Environments (WRE)
Students are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units.
- Practical and written assessments and assignments
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Portfolios of work
- Performance and observation
- Demonstration of practical skills
Other Travel and Tourism courses