Is this course right for me?
If you lead a team of Internal Quality Assurers, and you are responsible for allocating work to them, then this course is right for you.
You will need to have your 401/402 (or equivalent with evidence of upskilling) and work with a team of Internal Quality Assurers (minimum of 2).
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- 6 hours tuition and induction
- Self-directed study and assessor guidance.
- For this practical unit, you will provide evidence on how you plan, allocate and monitor work done by other Internal Quality Assurers. You need to provide evidence of managing or co-ordinating in the organisation through managing the work of a team of Internal Quality Assurers.
- Regular monthly contact with assessor throughout the process.
- Assignment, assessment, work products and e-portfolio.
You could choose one of the many different courses available at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai.