Is this course right for me?
If you want to become an assessor, then this is the right qualification for you.
The course is made up of three units, one theory and two practical. For the practical units, you will need to have access to two work-based learners and two workshop/classroom-based learners who are assessed on a recognised programme.
- No formal entry requirements.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- 16 hours tuition and induction.
- Self-directed study and assessor guidance.
- Assignments to complete 8 learning outcomes and a professional discussion to follow.
- For the practical unit, you will be observed in the work environment assessing two learners and in a classroom/simulated environment with two learners, all on a recognised qualification.
- Regular monthly contact with assessor throughout the process.
- Assessment and e-portfolio-based
You could progress onto the Quality Assurance programmes.