Is this course right for me?
If you are involved in the Quality Assurance of Assessment, then this course gives you the theory that underpins the practise.
Also suitable for managers who may wish to understand more about the quality of assessment.
- Assessor qualification would be an advantage
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- 12 hours tuition and induction
- Monthly support from Assessor (can be distance learning)
- Assignment and professional discussion - e-portfolio based.
- unit 402 (L4 Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment processes and practise), which is the practical part of the qualification.
- unit 403 (L4 Certificate in leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practise), which is the lead quality assurance role if you run a team of IQA’s.