Is this course right for me?
If you want to become an assessor, then this is the right qualification for you.
The course is made up of two units, one theory and one practical. For the practical unit, you will need to have access to 2 learners. Your learners should be in a college or workshop environment (not the workplace).
- No formal entry requirements
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- 16 hours tuition and induction.
- Self-directed study and assessor guidance.
- Assignments to complete 8 learning outcomes and a professional discussion to follow.
- For the practical unit, you will be observed in the work environment assessing two learners on a recognised qualification.
- Regular monthly contact with assessor throughout the process.
- Assessment and e-portfolio based
You could progress onto the Quality Assurance programmes.