Is this course right for me?
If you want to become a work-based assessor, then this is the right qualification for you. The qualification is made up of two units, one theory and one practical (for the practical unit you will need to have access to two work-based learners).
- You need to be working for a recognised organisation/centre
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- 16 hours tuition and induction
- Self-directed study and assessor guidance.
- Assignments to complete 8 learning outcomes and a professional discussion to follow.
- Regular monthly contact with assessor throughout the process.
Assignment, assessment, observation, work products and e-portfolio.
You could progress onto the Quality Assurance programmes.