Is this course right for me?
This is the first step to becoming an Assessor. This single unit will give you all the theory of the assessment process, and can be certificated individually.
- No formal entry requirements
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- 12 hours tuition and induction (mandatory)
- Self-directed study and assessor guidance. Assignments to complete 8 learning outcomes and a professional discussion to follow.
- Regular monthly contact with assessor throughout the process
- Assessment of assignment and professional discussion - e-portfolio-based
You can progress onto:
- Level 3 Award in Assessing competence in the work-related environment (302/BEM143049)
- Level 3 Award in assessing vocationally-related achievement (303/BEM157620)
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing vocational achievement (302/303/BEM143051)