Is this course right for me?
Are you looking to start or develop your career in an office environment? Are you a school leaver or are you looking for the skills to change your career or return to work? Could you benefit from a range of useful skills that are suitable for a variety of office contexts?
If you already have office/work experience, or if you are progressing from Business Administration Level 2 (or equivalent), then this course will enhance your knowledge and skills.
During the course you will cover a large range of topics, giving you comprehensive skills and experience in all aspects of administrative work to a higher level. The topics cover the same areas as the Level 2 course, but at a more advanced level. You will be able to further develop your work skills and employability, as well as gaining a recognised Level 3 qualification.
Practical experience is provided on the course including work experience. Subjects include business administration skills, essential computing skills, text processing, experiencing working life and typing.
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above, including GCSE Mathematics and English or Welsh (1st Language) at grade C or D
- Level 2 Diploma pass in a relevant subject
- Attendance at an interview
The programme will be delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Classroom based learning
- Tutorial support
- Educational visits
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
- Work Experience
- Practical Activities
The programme will be assessed through a blend of the following:
- Practical and written assessments/assignments
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Portfolio of work
- Performance and observation
You could proceed onto a number of higher education programmes at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, including:
- HNC/HND Business Studies
- Foundation Degree Management and Business
- Foundation Degree Accounting and Finance
- BA (Honours) Management and Business