Is this course right for me?
This qualification provides the skills, knowledge and understanding required to carry out the role of a Resort Representative.
The qualification may suit those in full-time or part-time education or as a preparation for employment by those who may be unemployed or looking for a career or job change
Learners should be 18 years or over.
Learners are required to successfully complete 4 mandatory units and 1 optional unit. The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Classroom-based learning
- Tutorial support
- Educational visits
- MOODLE (virtual learning environment)
- Practical and written assessments and assignments
- Presentations and demonstrations
- Portfolios of work
- Performance and observation
- Demonstration of practical skills
You could proceed onto a number of courses at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, including other Travel and Tourism courses.