Is this course right for me?
This course shares the latest trends in dressing bridal hair whilst developing new disciplines and traditional skills. You will develop confidence and a fresh outlook for dressing bridal hair.
The course is designed for any hairdresser that wants to extend their current skills or anyone who wants to learn how to create fashionable classic and contemporary long hair styles perfect for brides. This course will inspire you to create some fabulous bridal styles, including day and evening looks.
This course covers:
- Long hair styling, including rolls, knots, twists, plaits, curls, woven effects
- Hairpieces/ornamentation – the use of temporary pieces/ornamentation to create show-stopping styles
- Creating classic and contemporary bridal styles.
- have previous hairdressing experience, and
- be enthusiastic, committed and with artistic flair.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Practical sessions
The course is assessed through a blend of the following:
- Practical assessments
- Written and oral tests
This qualification will give you new skills to advance your hairdressing career, with further optional Level 3 awards available.