Is this course right for me?
This course aims to raise awareness around Dyslexia. The course also aims to help practitioners improve the school and classroom environment for those with diagnosed or suspected Dyslexia.
Completing this course will:
- Build on personal awareness of dyslexia
- Inform you of a range of classroom-based screening tools
- Give individuals an awareness of the Local Education Authority policy
- Allow you to demonstrate an understanding of how assessment relates to the learning programme.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- group work
- practical session
- classroom delivery
- The course is assessed through discussion, completion of a short workbook and the use of case studies.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a college certificate.
You could choose one of the many different courses available at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai.