Is this course right for me?
This is a course aimed at students wishing to acquire and develop conversational skills in Spanish for pleasure.
The content covered could include any of the following, at a level suitable for the class:
- Introducing yourself and your family
- Giving and requesting information
- Giving and following instructions
- Travel arrangements
- Booking hotel rooms
- Family life
- Eating out
- Leisure and sporting activities
- Dealing with emergencies
- Work situations
- Grammar use
Dysgu O Bell / Remote Learning
An interest in Spain and its customs/traditions.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- Lessons will be classroom-based using a wide range of teaching methods.
- There will be exercises in pronunciation, discussions using real life scenarios, video clips, translation and verbal practice.
You will provide a portfolio of your work which will be assessed by the tutor. This may include completed worksheets, written work and audio recordings of language practice.
- Spanish (Stage 2)
- Other Language Courses