Is this course right for me?
The Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is an ideal qualification for managers with significant responsibility for coaching and mentoring as part of their day-to-day role. It is also designed to develop learners planning to move into a development role or start a career as a freelance coach and mentor.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview. There are no formal entry requirements, but participants should normally:
- Hold a Level 4 management qualification, or possess equivalent professional experience
- Have the support of their employers, with or without sponsorship
- Have a sufficient level of Basic Skills, Literacy and Numeracy in order to benefit fully from the programme.
The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Role play exercises
The course is assessed through a blend of the following:
- Work-based assignments
- Reflective review
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other new qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 5 Award, Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 7 Certificate or Diploma in Executive Coaching and Mentoring