Is this course right for me?
The Level 3 Award in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship is designed for potential entrepreneurs to build the skills and knowledge they need to get their new business up and running. It’s also ideal for owner-managers who want to run their businesses more effectively.
At Award level, there are two mandatory units which focus on preparing for the personal and practical challenges of starting a business and assessing the viability of the learner’s business idea.
There are no formal entry requirements, but all places are subject to satisfactory interview.
The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
The course is assessed through a blend of the following:
- Work-based assignments
- Reflective review
Completion of the programme can lead to a range of options in employment and education.
You could proceed onto a number of courses at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, including:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- ILM Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 3 Certificate in Coaching
- ILM Level 4 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 4 Dual Package (VRQ and NVQ)
- ILM Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring