Is this course right for me?
Benefits for individuals
Know what it takes to be an effective coach
Understand the role and responsibilities of effective coaches
Learn a recognised coaching model, and the tools and techniques to support it
Put your new skills into practice and carry out supervised coaching sessions
Analyse coaching performance in order to improve own ability.
Benefits for employers
Implement effective coaching to improve organisational performance
Ensure the individuals developed as coaches are equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they require
Enhance the coaching culture in your organisation by developing highly effective coaches
Course Fees Under the SEE Project are:
- Small/Micro business £220.50
- Medium £294.00
- Large £367.50
The Certificate in Effective Coaching is designed for learners at all levels who want to develop their knowledge and skills in effective coaching within an organisational context. They are ideal for both new and existing coaches.
The course is delivered through a blend of the following:
- Group work
- Role play exercises
The sessions are delivered in English and the session resources are mainly in English although some resources are available in Welsh. The assignment, and portfolio of evidence can be completed/submitted in Welsh.
The course is assessed through a blend of the following:
- Work based assignment
- Portfolio submission including coaching diary and reflective journal
This qualification will provide progression opportunities to other qualifications such as:
- ILM Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 5 Certificate or Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring.
Additional campus/course information:
During the course, you will study 3 ILM Modules:
Understanding good practice in coaching within an organisational context
- The purpose of this unit is to enable learners to understand good practice in workplace coaching.
Undertaking an extended period of coaching within an organisational context
- The purpose of this unit is to enable learners to demonstrate their ability to undertake workplace coaching.
Reflecting on coaching skills within an organisational context
- The purpose of this unit is to enable learners to reflect on their own abilities as a workplace coach. firstname.lastname@example.org