Is this course right for me?
This qualification is for learners wishing to qualify for the CSCS UK Ltd Green card to access construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker.
Course topics include:
- The principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- The importance of safe manual handling in the workplace
- The importance of working safely at height in the workplace
- Understand the risks to health within a construction environment
- Understand the importance of working around plant and equipment safely
- No formal entry requirements
- Lectures/PowerPoint presentations
- Test practice sessions
- E-volve test 6072-101
- City and Guilds E-volve multiple choice test
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to apply for the Construction Skills Certification Scheme Green Card.
The candidate must still pass the C-Skills safety touch screen test to be able to be allowed onto site.