Is this course right for me?
This qualification is designed to cover the fundamental skills and knowledge common to all engineering practices.
It is suitable for:
- Apprentices as part of Semta’s Apprenticeship frameworks for the sector
- Employees in engineering requiring additional engineering competencies as part of an existing job role or to enable career progression
- Anyone seeking to acquire engineering competencies enabling progression to the workplace/employment
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above including GCSE Mathematics and English or Welsh (1st Language) at grade C
- Attendance at an interview.
- Continuous assessment on practical skills.
Apprenticeship or employment in engineering manufacturing