Is this course right for me?
Live Events and Promotion involves everything to do with putting on a show or event from promoting the event to staging it. Live events can be indoors or outdoors, one-off events or tours and small to large-scale productions.
The growth in the ‘live’ sector means that new staff need to be attracted to the industry and existing staff need to be upskilled in technical, artistic and administrative roles including:
- Assistant to Artistic Directors
- Stage Management
- Production Management
- Technical Management
- Artist Management
- Contracting / Licensing
- No formal qualifications are required but experience is desirable
- Apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work based observations
- Theory based tasks and tests
From Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3