Is this course right for me?
The Cultural Heritage sector includes museums, galleries with collections, built heritage, conservation, heritage landscape, archives, libraries (with archive collections) and archaeology.
Apprentices will train in one of the following job roles:
- Conservation Assistant
- Exhibition guide/demonstrator
- Assistant Archivist
- Assistant Exhibition organiser
- Assistant Museum/Art Gallery Curator
- Any Level 3 qualifications and an ability to work at Higher Education level.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work-based observations
- Theory-based tasks and tests
- Foundation Degree/Honours Degree in a related discipline