Is this course right for me?
This framework is designed to meet the skills needs of employers of all sizes across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors in Wales. It will attract new talent into careers in business and administration and will help to up-skill the workforce to replace those who leave or retire.
Higher Apprentices will work in roles such as office managers, administration team leaders, personal assistants or business development executives.
- No formal qualifications are required but experience in Business Administration is desirable
- Apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- The majority of training is provided in the workplace
- Attendance at college-based sessions to complete theory tasks and tests is essential
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work-based observations
- Theory-based tasks and tests
You could proceed onto a number of higher education programmes at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai, including:
BA (Hons) Management and Business, available at:
Foundation Degree (FdA) Management and Business, available at:
HND/HNC Business Studies, available at: