Is this course right for me?
This course is suitable for those wishing to work or currently working in the land-based industries, or those using strimmers for business, domestic or leisure activities.
This is a practical course dealing with the basic maintenance and effective operation methods and techniques with an emphasis on Health and Safety.
- There are no entry requirements for this course.
- This course is delivered through practical sessions.
- This is an integrated training and assessment course.
Candidates can access further Forestry courses via the College, such as:
- Wood Chipper
- Pedestrian and Ride-on Mower
- Chainsaw Maintenance and Cross Cutting