Is this course right for me?
Management and Leadership skills have a major impact on the development, productivity and performance of organisations of all sizes and across all sectors of the economy.
The apprenticeship programme has been designed to provide flexible and portable qualifications, units and skills sets which meet the current and future needs of employers of all sizes and across all sectors.
It will attract new talent into management and will help to up skill the workforce to replace those who leave or retire. Those undertaking the higher apprenticeship will work in job roles such as managers, senior managers, directors and head of department.
- Employment in a management position
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- The majority of training is provided in the workplace
- Attendance of college-based sessions to complete theory tasks and tests is essential
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work-based observations
- Theory-based tasks and tests
From Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3 and Higher Apprenticeship Level 4.
This programme is part-financed by the European Social Fund through the Welsh Government.