Is this course right for me?
Administrators need a broad range of skills to work efficiently and to help increase business productivity.
Business Administration Apprenticeships have been in the top ten Welsh apprenticeship frameworks for a number of years, with around 2,800 apprentices starting the apprenticeship every year in Wales.
This apprenticeship uses employer-led, up-to-date, flexible qualifications which meet the changing skills needs of employers. It builds in softer-skills such as communication, team-working, interpersonal skills and the ability to reflect on their learning.
- No formal qualifications are required, but experience in Business Administration is desirable.
- Apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- A majority of training is provided in the workplace
- Attendance of college-based sessions to complete theory tasks and tests may be required
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work-based observations
- Theory-based tasks and tests
From Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3 and Higher Apprenticeship Level 4.