Is this course right for me?
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Health and Safety
- Types and system layouts
- Water treatment
- Installation and Commissioning
- Maintenance and Fault Finding
This course is aimed at qualified plumbers.
- N/SVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing or equivalent earlier certification providing evidence of competence
- Water Regulations/Water Byelaws (WRAS or equivalent)
Note: Standalone vocationally-related qualifications (technical certificates) are not acceptable.
- Multiple choice GOLA test
- Practical assessment
Competent Person Schemes (CPS)