Is this course right for me?
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Health and Safety
- Building Requirements
- System Design
- Installation and Commissioning
- Maintenance and Fault Finding
This course is aimed at qualified domestic plumbing and heating engineers.
Pre-requisite entry requirements:
- N/SVQ Level 2/3 in Plumbing or equivalent
- Water Regulations/Water Byelaws
- Unvented Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems
- Energy Efficiency for Domestic Heating
Standalone vocationally-related qualifications are not acceptable.
- Multiple choice GOLA test
- Practical assessments
Competent Person Schemes (CPS), or Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS)