Is this course right for me?
The aim of this portable appliance testing (PAT) qualification is:
- for learners with administrative responsibilities for the maintenance of electrical equipment
- to give learners the confidence to sit the City and Guilds 2377-32 - Level 3 Management requirements for the maintenance of electrical equipment examination
The course is designed for anyone:
- studying for or wishing to pass the Management Requirements for the maintenance of Electrical Equipment (2377-32) - Level 3 Award
- wishing to pursue a career in PAT Testing
- who needs to be familiar with the use of the Institute of Electrical Engineer's Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
You must be 18 years old.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
You could choose one of the many different courses available at Grŵp Llandrillo Menai.