Is this course right for me?
The Customer Service Apprenticeship and Foundation Apprenticeship in Wales respond to the employer need for high levels of customer service skills within a wide range of organisations. Customer service skills are transferable across sectors and can be applied to many job roles.
The Apprenticeships are primarily aimed at individuals whose job role is dedicated to customer service as an occupation - for example, Foundation Apprentices may be Customer Service Trainees, Assistants and Representatives/Agents, whilst Apprentices may be Customer Relationship Managers, Co-ordinators and Team Leaders.
Many employers also select the Customer Service Apprenticeships to complement an individual’s technical skills - for example, Foundation Apprentices may also be Estate Agents, Nursery Nurses or Florists, etc; whilst Apprentices may be Care Assistants, Dispensing Assistants, Dental Nurses or Cinema Operatives.
- No formal qualifications are required but experience in Customer Service is desirable.
- Apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- The framework is usually delivered in the work place.
- Learners may need to attend College as agreed with Assessors.
- Portfolio-based assessment
- Practical-observed assessments
From Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3.