Is this course right for me?
This framework has been developed in partnership with employers and training providers. It’s a structured approach to training and developing prospective accountants who understand the needs of the organisation, its customers and the sector within which they operate.
The framework includes the following job occupations at the following Level:
- Accounts Assistant/Clerk
- Credit Control Clerk
- Finance Assistant
- Purchase Ledger Clerk
- Sales Ledger Clerk.
- Trainee Accounting Technician
- Assistant Accountant.
For more information email email@example.com
- GCSE – Grade A*-C (or equivalent) in Maths/English/Welsh
- Apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
AAT may refuse membership on issues of bankruptcy or certain unspent criminal convictions. For more information click here.
- The technical training is provided in the college 1 day per week.
- Externally set and marked exams.
From Foundation Apprenticeship Level 2 to an Apprenticeship Level 3, and then onto a Higher Apprenticeship Level 4.