Is this course right for me?
If you are employed as a cleaner in a small or large business, this course will provide you with skills and knowledge to improve your performance in the workplace and meet current Health and Safety legislation.
- No formal qualifications are required but experience in the cleaning industry (e.g. care homes, hospitals, offices, schools, public accommodation) is desirable.
- Apprentices must have an employer who can cover the NVQ criteria.
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
- The majority of training is provided in the workplace
- Attendance at college-based sessions to complete theory tasks and tests is essential
- Completion of a portfolio of evidence
- Work-based observations
- Theory-based tasks and test
Progress from Level 2 to Level 3 supervisor's role.