Is this course right for me?
This course will suit you if:
- You’ve completed Level 3 and would like to build your skills
- You’re already working in finance and would like a formal recognition of your skills
- You would like to go onto be an AAT full member or study for chartered status.
It will provide you with a high level of accounting ability and understanding, through the achievement of a prestigious accounting qualification.
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- *End of core modules synoptic assessment
Plus 2 modules from the choice below:
- Business Tax
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Credit Management
- External Auditing
- Personal Tax
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- All students are required to register with the professional body for accounting technicians
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
AAT may refuse membership on issues of bankruptcy or certain unspent criminal convictions. For more information click here.
The course is delivered in formal lectures and will involve a commitment to reading and practising your skills outside lectures.
You will be assessed through computer-based assessments spread throughout the duration of the course.
Completion of the programme can lead to a range of options in employment and education, including:
- Degree in accounting and finance
- Enhanced career prospects.