Is this course right for me?
This course will suit you if:
- You’ve completed Level 3 and would like to build your skills
- You’re already working in finance and would like a formal recognition of your skills
- You would like to go onto be an AAT full member or study for chartered status.
It will provide you with a high level of accounting ability and understanding, through the achievement of a prestigious accounting qualification.
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Financial Statements of Limited Companies
- Management Accounting: Budgeting
- Management Accounting: Decision and Control
- *End of core modules synoptic assessment
Plus 2 modules from the choice below:
- Business Tax
- Cash and Treasury Management
- Credit Management
- External Auditing
- Personal Tax
- AAT Level 3 Diploma in Accounting
- All students are required to register with the professional body for accounting technicians
All places are subject to satisfactory interview.
The course is delivered in formal lectures and will involve a commitment to reading and practising your skills outside lectures.
You will be assessed through computer-based assessments spread throughout the duration of the course.
Completion of the programme can lead to a range of options in employment and education, including:
- Degree in accounting and finance
- Enhanced career prospects.