Is this course right for me?
If you've already completed the AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting and are already working in finance, then this course will enhance the skills you've already developed.
It will provide you with formal recognition of your skills and prepare you for higher level Accounting qualifications.
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Ethics for Accountants
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
- Management Accounting: Costing
- Spreadsheets for Accounting
*Plus end of year Synoptic Assessment
- The AAT Level 2 Certificate in Accounting
- You will usually need to be working in finance
- All students are required to register with AAT, the professional body for Accounting Technicians
- All places are subject to satisfactory interview
AAT may refuse membership on issues of bankruptcy or certain unspent criminal convictions. For more information click here.
- formal lectures
- will involve a commitment to reading and practising your skills outside lectures
You will be assessed through a range of:
- computer-based assessments
Completion of the programme can lead to a range of options in employment and education, including:
- Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Level 4 Diploma in Accounting.