Last update: 04/01/2021
When a learner or member of staff has tested positive for COVID-19, this is what we will do:
- Identify all learners who are in the contact group.
- Identify all staff who have taught or provided support to the contact group.
- Identify all other staff or learners who have been in close contact with the individual who has tested
- Seek advice from NHS test, trace and protect about the appropriate course of action we should take following
the positive test.
- Decide on the most appropriate action to ensure the Health and Safety of all learners and staff and minimise
the risk of any further infection.
- If required ask learners and/or staff to continue their course remotely from home whilst they self-isolate.
- Share with learners, parents and the public details of any courses/contact groups who have moved to remote
learning at home.
- We will not share the names of learners or staff who have tested positive for Coronavirus because we need to
respect the privacy of the individuals concerned.
- We will clean all areas used by an individual who tests positive for Coronavirus.
If you require further information please contact your personal tutor, programme area manager, or email Learner
Select which Facebook page you'd like to see: