When a learner or member of staff has tested positive for COVID-19, this is what we will do:
- Identify all learners who are in the contact group.
- Identify all staff who have taught or provided support to the contact group.
- Identify all other staff or learners who have been in close contact with the individual who has tested positive.
- Seek advice from NHS Test, Trace and Protect about the appropriate course of action we should take following the positive test.
- Decide on the most appropriate action to ensure the Health and Safety of all learners and staff and minimise the risk of any further infection.
- If required ask learners and/or staff to continue their course remotely from home whilst they self-isolate.
- We will clean all areas used by an individual who tests positive for Coronavirus.
If you require further information please contact your personal tutor, programme area manager, or email Learner Services: firstname.lastname@example.org.