With NVQs starting from only £60, you could give three of your employees an industry-recognised qualification (in a wide variety of subjects) from as little as £20 per person!
This limited offer ends on July 31st, so don’t miss out!
Call one of our Business Development Advisers today to take advantage.
08445 460 460 / email@example.com
What are NVQs?
At Busnes@LlandrilloMenai, we have a range of work-based NVQ qualifications designed to improve the performance of your employees.
NVQs are work-related, competency-based qualifications. They cover all the aspects of a job, such as best practice, future developments and performance. Learning takes place through practical, work-related tasks - designed to help develop the skills needed to do a job more effectively.
They provide suitable training for new or existing employees of any age.
Why choose an NVQ?
- Cost: Qualifications start from as little as £60.
- Benefit: Improve job satisfaction and productivity, whilst reducing staff turnover.
- Flexibility: No attendance at college - training takes place at your premises and around the workloads of your employees.
- Quality: Assessment is carried out by qualified, industry-trained Assessors.
Business, Customer Service and Retail
- Advice and Guidance: NVQ Level 3
- Customer Service: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Business Administration: NVQ Level 2, 3 and 4
- Retail: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Team Leading: NVQ Level 2
Hair and Beauty
- Barbering: NVQ Level 2
- Beauty Therapy: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Hairdressing: NVQ Level 2 and 3
Health and Care
- Children’s Care, Learning and Development: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Health and Social Care: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Cleaning Services: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Food Production: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Hospitality Supervision and Leadership: NVQ Level 2 and 3
- Professional Cookery: NVQ Level 3
Contact Busnes@LlandrilloMenai on 08445 460 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our Business Development Advisors will be happy to discuss your training needs.
At the Imperial Hotel, we’ve partnered with Busnes@LlandrilloMenai to deliver a wide range of high-quality training to our employees - from food safety to customer service. This training supports our organisation’s aim of delivering a first-class customer service experience.
Training really does make the difference.
Geoff Lofthouse - General Manager, The Imperial Hotel, Llandudno