Apply for our Higher Apprenticeships starting September 2018
Our Higher Apprenticeship offers your employees the chance to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence to excel in a range of high level skilled roles. These cost-effective and progressive courses provide real-life training, designed to directly benefit your business in the short and long-term.
The Higher Apprenticeships are extremely dynamic in nature and will allow your employees to clearly evidence modern methods of practice and put them into action. Your employees will have the opportunity to apply critical reasoning and analysis techniques to solve industry problems. Your employees will use industry standards, appropriate codes of practice and work-based evidence during their apprenticeship thereby developing personal and business skills which will ensure you can meet the demands of your business.
Higher apprenticeships: why are they beneficial to employers?
- Cost-effective funding: All apprenticeship Framework training costs are funded by the Welsh Government and European Social Fund. No cost to you.
- More options for older employees: organisations that have struggled to develop established employees may find higher apprenticeships a suitable option.
- Recognisable standards: Higher apprenticeships are mapped to essential skills, giving employers confidence that their employees will have market-leading skills and knowledge that positively impact the organisation.
- Employers will see immediate changes: Employees will utilise the knowledge gained from us and apply it in the workplace.
In what areas do we offer Higher Apprenticeships:
- Project Management
- Business Innovation & Growth
- Human Resource Management
- Digital Marketing
- Advice & Guidance
Talk to us today to learn more about the Higher Apprenticeships starting in September 2018.
Closing date for applications is 29th June 2018.
Please contact our Higher Apprenticeship team Sian Crickett or Ceri Spencer on 01492 546 666 ext. 1971 or email firstname.lastname@example.org