Are you over 19 and working in a job where you earn under £26,000* a year? Then we have a range of
free and flexible training courses in Construction, Engineering or ICT available.
*If you’re a furloughed worker, you’re still eligible to apply for a Personal Learning Account course regardless of your salary level.
These courses allow you to gain new skills and qualifications that employers want – helping you to progress in
your current career or open up new job opportunities.
You can study these courses around your current job and family commitments with a range of locations and dates
Then don’t miss out, contact us today for more information. Call 01492 542 338 or
Although the college is currently closed, you can still access a range of courses online through the Personal
Classes may be a mixture of online and social-distanced practical work, and some courses can be started at any
To enquire about a specific course or start date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our range of online courses include:
- Asbestos Awareness
- CITB Health & Safety Awareness
- CITB Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS)
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Fire Marshall)
- PASMA Mobile Access Tower
- PASMA Low Level
- RTITB eTruck Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health & Safety
Computing & IT:
More courses are being added all the time, so bookmark our page and keep checking back for new opportunities.
Select which Facebook page you'd like to see: